Sunday, April 4, 2010

So after being out celabrating my friend Amber's 28th birthday. I needed to fill up on gas. So we pull into Kroger and i'm getting my cards out and this lady walks right up to my car so I roll down my window and she asks me ifi would like to use her fuel card instead. She gets .50 off this month and she has to use them by tonight or they expire. I looked at Amber and then back at the lady and said "Sure! Thanks!" So I scanned her card and sure enough .50 off! I returned the card and off she went. I looked at Amber again and we both said "WOW that was awesome!!" We looked back for the lady and saw her across the lot asking a guy who had just gotten out of his truck if he would like to use her card as well.
This one's for the record books people. Kind people are still out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment