These two are (L-R) Xander and Kennedy *sorry for cutting off Kennedy's face I moved*This is their castle. I was with them when they built it.
Xander explains it like this. (starting fromthe right) "This is the main house were everyone plays and sleeps. Next to it is the kitchen. Off the side of the kitchen is the helocoptor pad and the shade porch. On top of the kitchen is to solar pannel (the thin green piece) it keeps everthing lighted and working. Off the kitchen is the horse stables and on top of that is where the owls live, to help kill the mice and stuff."
I was like WOW! This kid is stinking smart. Come to find out his mother teaches him all these things. Yahoo for moms! She tells him exactly how things work and what they do. The concensus among us teachers is that he's going to work for the government as a spy.
No comments:
Post a Comment